Hoover Dam Mini Tour
Anyone visiting Las Vegas will be missing out if they skip the chance to see this Man-Made Wonder. Nearly 7 million people visit the Hoover Dam every year, making it the most visited dam in the world! The Hoover Dam’s massive size is almost beyond comprehension, as it holds back America’s largest reservoir, Lake Mead.
This tour is for those that don’t want to waste precious vacation hours on a tour bus, picking up, and dripping off hordes of people, or waiting in long lines at the Dam. Our “Mini Tour” will allow you the ideal experience of the Dam without wasting the whole day. It is also great for those who have a late afternoon flight and have a few hours to kill.
The tour size is kept small to offer you a more comfortable and personal experience while being time sensitive. What more could you ask for? Don’t miss out on joining us! Book your Hoover Dam Mini Tour now!
Child: 3-17: $49.99
Lap child: No Charge
Private Tour: Please call for pricing and availability.
Duration from Hotel Pick-up to Drop-off:
- Approx. 3 hours
What to Expect on your Hoover Dam Mini Tour
- Pick up at selected Vegas strip hotels
- Drive to Hoover Dam – Approximately a 30-45 minute drive
- Drive through Historic Boulder City. Where it all started and learn about the history.
- Stop at the Lake Mead Lookout for an amazing panoramic view of Lake Mead and a photo op.
- Visit the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, also known as the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge where we will park and walk up to the bridge, almost 1000 feet above the base of the Dam! Enjoy an incredible bird’s eye view of the Dam and Colorado River.
- Drive across the Hoover Dam and go to various lookout points to view Dam and take pictures.
- Drive back to your hotel or strip for drop-off.
The Tour Includes
- Driver & Professional Guide
- Bottled Water/Drinks & Snacks
- Hotel/Strip Pickup & Drop-off
- Park entrance fees & Parking
The Tour Excludes
- Gratuity (recommended)
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes or sandals
- Hat/Sun protection
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing
- Camera or phone with photo capabilities