Valley of Fire
Short on time and and don’t want to spend all day on a”big Bus” with 60 other people but still want to experience the grandeur and beauty...Valley Of Fire Is your alternative to the Grand Canyon and only a fraction of the travel time. Why spend all day on a bus when you can travel to Valley Of Fire in an hours’ time from the Vegas Strip.
The park has almost 20 miles of roads that take you to various trails and landmarks like Fire Wave, Rainbow Vista, White Domes, Elephant Rock, mouse’s tank and many more, If we are lucky, we may get to see desert big horn sheep that live in the park! Valley of Fire is an experience you will not forget.
Valley of Fire is our #1 rated tour. You will be in awe of its grandeur and panoramic views! You will feel like you are on an alien planet, which is why it has been the backdrop for many famous movies like Star Trek, Total Recall, and Transformers. There is even remnants of a movie set from a movie filmed in the past.
Child: 2-17 $99.99
Lap Child: No Charge
Private Tour: $799.99 for up to 10 people.
5-6 hours from pick-up to drop off
What to expect
- Requested hotel pick-up
- Approximately one-hour scenic drive thru the Mojave Desert to Valley of Fire.
- A quick stop at Bee Hives rock formation for pics and Boulder scrambling
- Next we climb the stairs to view the petroglyphs high up in the rocks near Atlatl Rock
- On our way to White Domes we will stop at Rainbow Vista for that million dollar view and a photo op
- We will do the most popular hike ...White Domes with its brilliant contrasting colors and movie set remnants and its 1.25-mile scenic trail with a slot canyon.
- Stop for Lunch and rest at Seven Sisters
- Stop for photo op at the Cabins and a stop at the visitors center.
- Last stop in Valley of Fire is the famous “Elephant Rock” a short .25 mile hike.
This is small group tour, not a “big bus” tour. That means you will receive a more personal experience and spend less time driving around picking up and waiting for large groups of people.
- Driver & Professional Guide
- Bottled Water & Drinks & Snacks
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-off
- Park Entrance Fees & Parking
- Lunch (subway) - chips, cookie (Veggie Delite, cold cut Combo or Turkey Breast)
- Gratuity (recommended )
What to Bring
- Closed Shoes ( No sandals ) tennis or hiking shoes
- A Hat
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing
To check current tour times and availability and to Book a tour, click “Book Now”Book Your Combo Tour!