Hoover Dam Mini Tour
About this tour
Any traveler visiting Las Vegas would be extremely remiss to skip a chance to see this man-made wonder. Nearly a million other tourists visit the Hoover Dam every year and if you have ever been, you understand why. The Hoover Dam's massive size is almost beyond comprehension as it holds back America's largest reservoir, Lake Mead.
This tour is for people that don't want to waste precious vacation hours on tour buses picking up and dropping off hordes of people or waiting in long lines at the Dam, and just want to visit and experience the Dam without wasting a whole day. It is also for people that have a late afternoon flight and have nothing to do to fill the time after your hotel kicks you out and you're stuck with your luggage.
This tour will we limited to a small group to be able to offer you a more comfortable and personal experience while being time sensitive.
Child: 3-17: $39.99
Lap child: No Charge
Private Tour: Please call for pricing and availability.
Duration from Hotel Pick-up to Drop-off
Approx. 3 hours
What to Expect
- Pick you up at selected Vegas strip hotels
- Drive to Hoover Dam - Approximately a 30-45 minute drive
- Drive through Historic Boulder City. Where it all started and learn about the history.
- Visit the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, where we will park and walk up to the bridge, almost a 1000 feet above the base of the Dam, and enjoy an incredible birds eye view of the Dam and Colorado River.
- Stop at Lake Mead Lookout for an amazing panoramic view of Lake Mead and a photo op
- Drive across Hoover Dam and go to various lookout points to view Dam and take pictures
- Drive back to hotel or strip for drop-off.
- Driver & Professional Guide
- Bottled Water & Drinks & Snacks
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Gratuity (recommended)
What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes or sandals
- A Hat
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing
To check current tour times and availability and to Book a tour, click “Book Now”