3-Hr. Hoover Dam Mini-Tour
Anyone visiting Las Vegas will be missing out if they skip the chance to see this Man-Made Wonder. Nearly 7 million people visit the Hoover Dam every year, making it the most visited dam in the world! The Hoover Dam’s massive size is almost beyond comprehension, as it holds back America’s largest reservoir, Lake Mead.
Our top selling and rated tour has been our flag ship tour, Hoover Dam Mini Tour, which will take you through historic Boulder City, where everything started. Next stop is Hemingway Park for a photo op, which is world famous for its large population of Desert Big Horn sheep. Next stop is Lake Mead lookout for a panoramic view of Lake mead and then off to Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, an engineering marvel in its self. Get a birds-eye view of the face of the Dam from 1000 ft above. Next we drive across the top of the Dam to the Arizona side of the Dam, for views of the back side of the Dam and for more photo ops. Our tour guides are all certified and very knowledgeable about the Dam and the surrounding city...Las Vegas. Enjoy!
This tour is for those that don’t want to waste precious vacation hours on a tour bus, picking up, and dropping off hordes of people, or waiting in long lines at the Dam. Our “Mini Tour” will allow you the ideal experience of the Dam without wasting the whole day. It is also great for those who have a late afternoon flight and have a few hours to kill.
The tour size is kept small to offer you a more comfortable and personal experience while being time sensitive. What more could you ask for? Don’t miss out on joining us! Book your Hoover Dam Mini Tour now!
Morning and Afternoon Tours Available
Child: 3-17: $64.98
Lap child: No Charge
Private Tour: $998.00 Flat Fee for up to 14 people.
Duration from Hotel Pick-Up to Drop-Off: Approximately 3 Hours
Ages: All Ages
Duration: 3 Hours
Capacity: Up to 14 passengers
Tour Schedules: This tour operates twice daily | 8:00 AM & 12:00 PM
Private Tours Available: Please call to book
Vehicle: high top custom 14 passenger Mercedes Benz vans!
Please read our Pick-Up Details for the nearest hotel pickup location.
- What to Expect on your Hoover Dam Mini Tour?
- Pick up at selected Vegas strip hotels
- Drive to Hoover Dam – Approximately a 30-45 minute drive
- Drive through Historic Boulder City. Where it all started and learn about the history.
- A quick photo op stop at Hemmingway Park which overlooks Lake Mead and is also known for its large number of Desert Big Horn Sheep. *because they are wild animals, there is no guarantee they will be there
- Stop at the Lake Mead Lookout for an amazing panoramic view of Lake Mead and a photo op.
- Visit the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, also known as the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge where we will park and walk up to the bridge, almost 1000 feet above the base of the Dam! Enjoy an incredible bird’s eye view of the Dam and Colorado River.
- Drive across the The top of the Hoover Dam to the Arizona side to various lookout points to view Dam and take pictures.
- Drive back to your hotel or strip for drop-off.
- The Tour Includes
- Driver & Professional Guide
- Hotel/Strip Pickup & Drop-off
- Park entrance fees & Parking
- The Tour Excludes
- Gratuity (recommended)
- Pick-Up Details
- Please Note: EVEN IF YOUR HOTEL IS LISTED, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO GO TO A CLOSE BY HOTEL. THIS ENSURES PICK-UP TIMES ARE KEPT TO MINIMUM AND TO AVOID STRIP TRAFFIC. WE ONLY USE YOUR HOTEL SELECTION SO WE KNOW WHERE TO DIRECT YOU....IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL BE PICKED UP THERE. Hotel pick-ups commence between 30-45 minutes PRIOR to the listed departure times. Please refer to email and text from the supplier sent to you with your specific pickup time and pickup location. If you are staying in the Downtown (Fremont Street) area, please select a hotel on the Strip to be picked up from, Treasure Island is the closest and also has free parking if you have a rental car. The supplier will contact you the day prior between 5-7pm PST with your scheduled tour date with pick-up time and location. If you have a walker or wheelchair, you must contact the supplier prior to the tour pick-up date, as they will have to make accommodations. Luggage and coolers are not allowed on the tour due to security at the Hoover Dam, and you BE DENIED BOARDING IF YOU SHOW UP WITH LUGGAGE however backpacks are allowed.
- What to Bring
- Comfortable shoes or sandals
- Hat/Sun protection
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing
- Camera or phone with photo capabilities
- Cancellation Policy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience's start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience's start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience's start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience's local time.